SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Close collaboration with the client for design and management purposes (requirements gathering, analyzing, documenting, confirmation, elaboration and etc.)
- Identify Non-Functional Requirements associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for the solution.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand product vision, priority and road-map, clarify and manage product backlog.
- Working closely with developers and testers to ensure the Team delivery understands the solution requirements at high quality.
- Determining business needs and choosing the optimal business solution approaches in order to analyze and document requirements (Business Requirement Spec, System Requirement Spec, Use Case Spec).
- Assist client to define requirements and suggest ideas;
- Quickly absorb to understand domain knowledge;
- Proposals analysis, description and development for business processes optimization in a particular industry.
- Providing help with test documentation writing (test plan, test strategy, test cases) and verifying bugs/issues with clients.
- Participation in the planning, solving controversial issues, risk assessment between team members or clients.
- Training the team members the basics of business analysis and improvement of the development process.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information System or Business Analyst;
- Obtaining IT knowledge-base;
- Use tools (Edraw, Visio, Power Point) to draw flowcharts;
- Use tools to design UI Prototype (Pencil, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.);
- Fluent English to be able to communicate directly with customers (C English, TOEFL 650 or equivalent or higher);
- At least 05 years experience.
- Client-facing experience
Nice to have
- Experience business analyst skills in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistic, …
- Smart, honest, and confident to directly work, discuss with our English- speaking clients;
- Excellent communication skill, interpersonal skill and internet lookup skill;
- Be proactive, creative and positive attitude at work;
- Highly responsible for the assigned tasks.
Insurance and Salary
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy Insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical certificates
Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills and SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
- Career Path clearly
- Projects in many domain
- Everyone is willing to support each other.
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
- Only one – round: about 60 minutes (HR and Technical Department);
- Interviewing in person or online via Microsoft Teams.
- Interview Address: 51 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Hope to communicate with you in near future.
Thank you for your time.
See more Our Vacancies here