Data Analyst (PowerBI)
Chuyên viên phân tích dữ liệu
- Work with managers to prioritize business and information needs
- Design data architecture and flow (databases, ETL)
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Design and develop reports/ dashboards to visualize results
- Develop algorithms/ models to serve the need of Business Intelligence.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
*** Technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (mathematics, economics, information management, statistics or data analyst)
- Efficient of SQL, able to query and manipulate necessary data from SQL data sources.
- Efficient in modeling data with at least 1 language (Python, R, JS, Java, Scala)
- Knowledgeable of Machine Learning algorithm.
- Efficient in Power BI: DAX, Power Query, Cloud Services
- At least 1 year experience in Data Analyst
** Nice to have
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.) is preferable
- Front-end skill (react.js, d3.js, chart libraries..)
- Having data analyst experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing is preferable
- Big Data Stack (Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka)
- REST APIs, GraphQL
- Functional Programing
- Docker/ Kuberness
*** Personal skills
- Good Vietnamese & English skills (written & spoken)
- Good analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving abilities, passion and orientation in big data analysis.
*** Insurance and Salary
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy Insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical certificates
*** Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills và SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
*** Career Path
- Career Path clearly
- Projects in many domain
- Everyone is willing to support each other.
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
- Only one – round: about 60 minutes (HR and Technical Department);
- Interview in person or online via Microsoft Teams
- Interview Address: 51 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Please send your CV to email: rec[@]nois.vn or contact +84 28 6681 0782 (HR Dept) or inbox Fanpage
Hope to communicate with you in near future.
Thank you for your time.
See more Our Vacancies Tại đây