Fullstack Developer (NodeJS + ReactJS)
(NodeJS + ReactJS)
- Develop web application using NodeJS
- Apply Azure cloud services on application development
- Participate in software design and codebase architecture with other senior software developers or team leaders
- Analyze and resolve software issues, software bugs.
*** Technical skills
- Knowledge in responsive design technique and front-end optimization techniques
- At least 3 years experience in Full-stack developer.
** Nice to have
- Experience in React Native/VueJS
- Microsoft MCP/MCSD on Web Applications or Azure Solutions preference.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology.
*** Personal skills
- Smart, honest, and confident to directly work, discuss with our English- speaking clients.
- Loves to work on an innovative product and ready to learn new things.
- Strong passion to spend time with Microsoft Tech Stack and Azure cloud service.
- Has advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions.
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
*** Insurance and Salary
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy Insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical certificates
*** Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills và SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
*** Career Path
- Career Path clearly
- Projects in many domain
- Everyone is willing to support each other.
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
- Only one – round: about 60 minutes (HR and Technical Department);
- Interview in person or online via Microsoft Teams;
- Interview Address: 51 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh.
Please send your CV to email: rec[@]nois.vn or contact +84 28 6681 0782 (HR Dept) or inbox Fanpage
Hope to communicate with you in near future.
Thank you for your time.
See more Our Vacancies Tại đây