Front-End Developer Internship
Front – End Developer
- Develop front-end web app using ReactJS;
- Research and investigate technical solutions/approaches for new features of the products;
- Analyze and resolve software issues, software bugs;
- Deliver high-quality production code on-time;
- Frequently collaborate and discuss with customers in English in Chat or Voice call.
*** Technical skills
No experience? No problem! We will train you!
- Final-year students or fresh graduates enrolled in IT related fields.
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to new technologies
- Good verbal English communications skills (You can chat with customers and read documents)
- Willing to work closely and continuously with other programmers, almost never programming alone.
** Nice to have
- NodeJS or ASP.NET MVC experience is a plus
- React Native experience is a plus.
- .NET, C# experience is a plus.
*** Personal skills
- Good time management, software project management and planning skills.
- Good organizing, communication, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strive for learning new technologies and continuously self-improving
- Be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- TOEIC > 450 or C level equivalent
When you are a internship
- Working with many techniques to develop
- Monthly allowance
- Personal development training courses;
- Working with your enthusiastic people in challenged environment;
- Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating self-organized clubs like sports: soccer, swimming, badminton, games,…
When you are an official staff
Insurance and Salary
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy Insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical certificates
*** Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills and SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
*** Career Path
- Career Path clearly
- Projects in many domain
- Everyone is willing to support each other.
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
- Only one – round: about 60 minutes (HR and Technical Department);
- Interview in person or online via Microsoft Teams;
- Interview Address: 51 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh.
Please send your CV to email: rec[@]nois[.]vn or contact +84 28 6681 0782 (HR Dept) or inbox Fanpage
Hope to communicate with you in near future.
Thank you for your time.
See more Our Vacancies Tại đây