React Native Developer
React Native Developer
- Participate in designing and building products of project;
- Working with product development team to plan new features, gather requirements
- Suggest solutions and implement new interface development techniques
- Actively participate on writing unit tests, automation tests to maintain high quality deliveries
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
*** Technical skills
- Bachelor / Colleges degree in Computer Science/IT
- Over 1+ years working with React Native
- Firm grasp of the Java Script or Typescript
- Understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
- Design and build APIs for integrations with both platforms
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
*** Personal skills
- Good communication skills, experience in teamwork
- Responsible, Attentive
- Willing to learn
- Reading and writing English
*** Insurance and Salary
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy Insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical certificates
*** Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills và SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
*** Career Path
- Career Path clearly
- Projects in many domain
- Everyone is willing to support each other.
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
- Only one – round: about 60 minutes (HR and Technical Department);
- Interview in person or online via Microsoft Teams.
- Interview Address: 51 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Please send your CV to email: rec[@]nois.vn or contact +84 28 6681 0782 (HR Dept) or inbox Fanpage
Hope to communicate with you in near future.
Thank you for your time.
See more Our Vacancies Tại đây