Microsoft Power Platform
Gain insights, make better decisions—across your organization
Capture real-time data from Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Automate, then allow your team to take the right actions with key insights from Power BI.
- Get real-time data, delivered where you need it: Give teams in the field the accurate, up-to-the-minute insights they need by embedding Power BI findings into Power Apps.
- Analyze data across your organization: Easily consolidate data from seemingly disparate sources to generate unique insights with Microsoft Data Server, part of Microsoft Power Platform.
- Gain insights, safely take action: Provide field teams with unique insights from Power BI so they can take action using Power Apps, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or Microsoft Teams while adhering to existing data protection policies.
- Model Size Limit: 1GB
- REFRESH RATE: 8/day
- Maximum storage: 10GB/user
- Model Size Limit: 100GB
- REFRESH RATE: 48/day
- Maximum storage: 100TB
- Model Size Limit: 400GB
- REFRESH RATE: 48/day
- Maximum storage: 100TB/user
Transform the way apps get built
Quickly build professional-grade apps, create automated workflows, connect to diverse data sources, and embed dashboards into your apps when you use Power Apps with other Microsoft Power Platform solutions.
- Empower everyone to build solutions: Create solutions quickly with low-code tools accessible to everyone. Solve business problems with Power Apps applications plus workflow automation, AI, secure data access, and seamless data analysis and visualization capabilities.
- Streamline cross-team collaboration: Connect professional developers who understand your technology to business experts who know your business issues with low-code tools both can use successfully, enabling everyone to collaborate effectively for faster business results.
- Build solutions that work your way: Create custom apps or customize your existing business applications to meet the changing needs of your business. Then easily access those solutions within your Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 deployments
POWER APPS PER APP PLAN
- 2 apps & 1 portal
- 50 MB database capacity
- 400 MB file capacity
POWER APPS PER USER PLAN
- Unlimited apps
- 250 MB database capacity
- 2 GB file capacity
Do less, automate more
Create more time for what’s important using robotic process automation (RPA) and digital process automation (DPA) across all your Power Platform projects.
- Accelerate productivity: Trade manual tasks for automated workflows. From individual tasks to entire workflows, save time and effort so your teams can focus their energy strategically.
- Automate fast: Stay agile with a no-code solution that gives everyone—from function owners to software engineers—the tools they need to bring RPA and DPA to everything you build with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Update the outdated: Give the legacy applications and manual workflows your organization relies on a modern revamp through RPA, allowing for rapid building and iterating at scale.
Boost productivity with AI-based chatbots
Increase productivity by easily building intelligent chatbots. Create bots that complete actions using Power Automate while integrating with data sources via pre-built Microsoft Power Platform connectors.
- Build powerful, no-code chatbots: Easily build chatbots that engage conversationally with your customers and employees. No coding or AI expertise is necessary.
- Increase customer engagement: Deploy intelligent chatbots that use advanced, natural language processing to provide personalized attention to customer and employee needs—at scale.
- Improve productivity: Free up employees’ time by integrating chatbots into the products and services you use every day. Automate FAQs for HR or service desk operations, then deploy them to various channels, including Microsoft Teams.