Business Analyst Internship
BUSINESS ANALYST INTERNSHIP
- Gather business and system requirements from client;
- Assist client to define requirements and suggest ideas;
- Analyze and document requirements;
- Quickly absorb to understand domain knowledge;
- Work with QC to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the traceability manner among requirements, an implementation;
No experience? No problem! We will train you!
- Final-year students or fresher graduates enrolled in IT related fields or Economics
- Obtaining IT knowledge-base
- Use tools (Edraw, Visio, Power Point) to draw flowcharts;
- Use tools to design UI Prototype (Pencil, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.);
- Fluent English to be able to communicate directly with customers (C English, TOEFL 650 or
equivalent or higher)
- Smart, honest, and confident to directly work, discuss with our English- speaking clients;
- Excellent communication skill, interpersonal skill and internet lookup skill;
- Be proactive, creative and positive attitude at work;
- Highly responsible for the assigned tasks.
When you are a internship
- Working with manytechniques to develop
- Monthly allowance
- Personal development training courses;
- Working with your enthusiastic people in challenged environment;
- Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating self-organized clubs like sports: soccer, swimming, badminton, games,…
When you are an official staff
***Insurance and salary
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical Certificate
** Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills and SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
- Career Path clearly
- Projects in many domain
- Everyone is willing to support each other.
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Enjoy your break time with snacks, cereals, milk and coffee. Don’t worry, it’s for free.
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
- Only one – round: about 60 minutes (HR and Technical Department);
- Interviewing in person or online via Microsoft Teams.
- Interview Address: 51 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Please send your CV to email: rec[@]nois[.]vn or contact +84 28 6681 0782 (HR Dept) or inbox Fanpage
Hope to communicate with you in near future.
Thank you for your time.
See more Our Vacancies Tại đây